Wednesday, October 6, 2010

my first post

hey world of blogs, this is my first post on my new blog! ill basically just be posting things that i like/interest me like music, news stories, pictures, basically whatever catches my attention.
to start things off heres a few songs ive been listening to lately....
new gorillaz album- plastic beach
MIND BLOWN doesnt sound like a lot of their old stuff but its great none the less
been getting into sublime recently
waiting for my ruca
date rape

and tech n9ne!!!
nuthin
crybaby

and last but not least, a nice picture

4 comments:

  1. lol. Looking forward to ur next posts

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Who would even think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, dude that water running thing got my hopes up so high, i thought it was real? is it not? really? clicked on some interesting sense for you btw ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. This post has greatly shaped my weekend sandwich quest. I'ma do all 3 sammiches at once.

    ReplyDelete